Manchester United winger Nani out for another month
London: Manchester United winger Nani will be out for another month but midfielder Michael Carrick is set to return for Saturday`s Premier League clash at Stoke City, manager David Moyes said.
Portugal international Nani has not played since early December after sustaining a hamstring injury.
"Nani has had a bad hamstring injury. He`s getting closer now but I think it will be another month until he will be about ready to play," Moyes told the club website (www.manutd.com).
England midfielder Carrick missed Tuesday`s league win over Cardiff City at Old Trafford with an ankle problem.
"Carrick is improving with his ankle and has got a good chance of being in the squad," Moyes added.
"He`s improving and has done some training. We`ll just check to see if he can twist and turn correctly before we make a decision."
United are seventh in the standings, 13 points behind leaders Manchester City.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorist outfit IS releases hitlist; 4000 people including 285 Indians targeted
- Mumbai: Woman missing after falling in manhole
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Ricardo Quaresma heads Portugal into Euro 2016 quarters
- Michael Sheen to make directorial debut in killer movie
- Irish fans eye revenge against France; Germany take on Slovakia; Hungary face Belgium
- IIFA 2016 Fashion Trends: Top 6 looks that nailed it at the green carpet! - View pics
- WATCH: OH MY WORD! Did Xherdan Shaqiri score greatest ever Euro goal?