Manchester United youngster Januzaj to be offered new four-year contract by Moyes
London: Premier League club Manchester United is likely to offer youngster Adnan Januzaj a new contract after he served notice of his huge talent with two stunning strikes in United`s 2-1 Premier League win at Sunderland recently.
According to the Mirror, Januzaj could be offered a lucrative four-year deal worth around 50,000 pounds-a-week at the club.
The Belgian sensation is out of contract at the end of this season and is being pursued by United`s local rivals Manchester City, as well as Juventus, the report said.
Paul Pogba was also considered one of United`s brightest young talents but left for nothing in the summer of 2012 to join Juventus, after becoming disillusioned with his lack of first-team opportunities under Sir Alex Ferguson, the report added.
Newly appointed United boss David Moyes will not let that happen with Januzaj, who vindicated his manager`s decision to hand him his first Premier League start with both goals in the vital win at Sunderland, the report further said.
United value Januzaj highly and are adamant they will not make the same mistake they did with Pogba, who is thriving at Juventus and has earned three caps for France since making the move, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player