Manchester United youngster Januzaj to be offered new four-year contract by Moyes
London: Premier League club Manchester United is likely to offer youngster Adnan Januzaj a new contract after he served notice of his huge talent with two stunning strikes in United`s 2-1 Premier League win at Sunderland recently.
According to the Mirror, Januzaj could be offered a lucrative four-year deal worth around 50,000 pounds-a-week at the club.
The Belgian sensation is out of contract at the end of this season and is being pursued by United`s local rivals Manchester City, as well as Juventus, the report said.
Paul Pogba was also considered one of United`s brightest young talents but left for nothing in the summer of 2012 to join Juventus, after becoming disillusioned with his lack of first-team opportunities under Sir Alex Ferguson, the report added.
Newly appointed United boss David Moyes will not let that happen with Januzaj, who vindicated his manager`s decision to hand him his first Premier League start with both goals in the vital win at Sunderland, the report further said.
United value Januzaj highly and are adamant they will not make the same mistake they did with Pogba, who is thriving at Juventus and has earned three caps for France since making the move, according to the report.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi