Mancini rebuffs ‘trying to sell Tevez, Balotelli to AC Milan’ rumours
London: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has rejected suggestions that he had tried to reach a deal to sell strikers Carlos Tevez and Mario Balotelli to AC Milan during a meeting with Adriano Galliani at the San Siro on Monday.
Mancini also denied making any offer for Milan defender Thiago Silva, and added it was just a courtesy visit.
“It lasted 10 minutes, and I certainly didn’t make an offer for Thiago Silva. Even less, did I offer Balotelli or Tevez to Milan,” the Sun quoted Mancini, as saying.
Tevez’s future at City is still undecided, but his performance in the last stages of the Premier League season could influence City official’s mind.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened