Mancini rebuffs ‘trying to sell Tevez, Balotelli to AC Milan’ rumours
London: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has rejected suggestions that he had tried to reach a deal to sell strikers Carlos Tevez and Mario Balotelli to AC Milan during a meeting with Adriano Galliani at the San Siro on Monday.
Mancini also denied making any offer for Milan defender Thiago Silva, and added it was just a courtesy visit.
“It lasted 10 minutes, and I certainly didn’t make an offer for Thiago Silva. Even less, did I offer Balotelli or Tevez to Milan,” the Sun quoted Mancini, as saying.
Tevez’s future at City is still undecided, but his performance in the last stages of the Premier League season could influence City official’s mind.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY