Mancini says Man City won’t sell ‘great’ Tevez
London: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has said Carlos Tevez is a great player and the club has no intention of selling him.
A C Milan is ready to launch another bid for the striker after selling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Paris Saint Germain.
But Mancini says the former City skipper will stay at Etihad after the pair made their peace earlier this year, and also added Edin Dzeko will not be moving as well.
“Both will stay at City. We are a great team and we try to keep our great players. It won’t be easy but they will stay here,” The Sun quoted Mancini, as saying.
“We still lack a couple of players to reach the level of Real Madrid and Barcelona. Also our mentality has to grow season by season,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured