Mancini says Man City won’t sell ‘great’ Tevez
London: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has said Carlos Tevez is a great player and the club has no intention of selling him.
A C Milan is ready to launch another bid for the striker after selling Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Paris Saint Germain.
But Mancini says the former City skipper will stay at Etihad after the pair made their peace earlier this year, and also added Edin Dzeko will not be moving as well.
“Both will stay at City. We are a great team and we try to keep our great players. It won’t be easy but they will stay here,” The Sun quoted Mancini, as saying.
“We still lack a couple of players to reach the level of Real Madrid and Barcelona. Also our mentality has to grow season by season,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH