London: Manchester City coach Roberto Mancini has said that he will continue to pick star striker Carlos Tevez and rubbished speculation of the latter probably moving to Italian club Inter-Milan.
"At the moment we don`t have any news about other teams and Carlos will carry on playing for Manchester City. He arrives on Monday and will train. When he`s ready, he`ll play. He`s a professional, if he doesn`t get another team in the next two weeks, he`ll play for us and he`ll play seriously like last year," The Sun quoted Mancini, as saying.
Mancini also insisted that any rift with Tevez has been healed after the angry striker failed to return to training this week.
"I spoke to Carlos four days ago because his telephone is working again. He was happy and told me he would be back on Monday. Everything was normal. He was happy, I am happy. He was on holiday. I made a mistake because I told him to come back at the end of July. But it should have been August 8 - after 21 days holiday," Mancini said.