Mario Balotelli`s ban reduced to two games
Rome: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has had his three-match ban reduced to two on appeal, but he will still miss the crucial tie against Juventus on Sunday.
The Italian international was suspended for insulting a match official during the 2-2 draw at Fiorentina two weeks ago.
The January signing was automatically banned for one game for the accumulation of yellow cards, plus two for his verbal outburst.
Milan appealed against the ban Friday and were able to reduce his initial punishment.
Balotelli, who missed the draw with Napoli last week, will now also sit out the trip to Turin. He`ll return against Catania.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read