Mario Balotelli urges former club Man City to stick with ‘admirable’ Mancini
London: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has warned the owners of his former club Manchester City not to sack boss Roberto Mancini since he is admired by every player in the team’s dressing room.
The heat is on boss Mancini after City’s woeful Champions League knockout and the crumbling defence of their Premier League title, the Sun reports.
The former Etihad striker has said that there is no one better suited for the role of City’s manager than Mancini, and added that all the players like him.
Stating that Mancini is more a friend than a coach for City players, Balotelli focused on the success engineered by Mancini for City.
The controversial football player said that Mancini should be given more time at the club by its billionaire owner Sheikh Mansour. Balotelli left City for Italian giants AC Milan for 19 million pounds last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...
- Indian Premier League 9: After struggling for years, Delhi Daredevils find rhythm under Rahul Dravid's watchful eyes
- WATCH: SHOCKING! Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters mercilessly beat up man for showing black flag