Mario Balotelli urges former club Man City to stick with ‘admirable’ Mancini
London: AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli has warned the owners of his former club Manchester City not to sack boss Roberto Mancini since he is admired by every player in the team’s dressing room.
The heat is on boss Mancini after City’s woeful Champions League knockout and the crumbling defence of their Premier League title, the Sun reports.
The former Etihad striker has said that there is no one better suited for the role of City’s manager than Mancini, and added that all the players like him.
Stating that Mancini is more a friend than a coach for City players, Balotelli focused on the success engineered by Mancini for City.
The controversial football player said that Mancini should be given more time at the club by its billionaire owner Sheikh Mansour. Balotelli left City for Italian giants AC Milan for 19 million pounds last month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug