Mazzarri blames Napoli`s immaturity
Rome: Napoli head coach Walter Mazzarri criticised his side for being immature after they were held by Siena to a scoreless draw in the Italian football league Serie A.
Siena played the entire match practically with 10 men as Pablo Alvarez was expelled with only two minutes into play. But they defended well and almost secured a win at the end of the match Sunday, reports Xinhua.
"Siena deserve praise as with 10 men they played very well and threatened to win at the end thanks to our tactical amnesia," Mazzarri said.
"With our desire to win it, we lost our shape and allowed far too many spaces. Tomorrow I`ll have a long talk with the squad as I realise the moment we lose concentration for a moment, we pay for it.
"We are a young side and should`ve won this match, although Siena did very well and deserve our compliments," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar
- British politics in turmoil as Brexit talks loom