Mazzarri blames Napoli`s immaturity
Rome: Napoli head coach Walter Mazzarri criticised his side for being immature after they were held by Siena to a scoreless draw in the Italian football league Serie A.
Siena played the entire match practically with 10 men as Pablo Alvarez was expelled with only two minutes into play. But they defended well and almost secured a win at the end of the match Sunday, reports Xinhua.
"Siena deserve praise as with 10 men they played very well and threatened to win at the end thanks to our tactical amnesia," Mazzarri said.
"With our desire to win it, we lost our shape and allowed far too many spaces. Tomorrow I`ll have a long talk with the squad as I realise the moment we lose concentration for a moment, we pay for it.
"We are a young side and should`ve won this match, although Siena did very well and deserve our compliments," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days