Messi`s transfer value estimated at whopping 331 mln pounds
London: The transfer value of Barcelona star Lionel Messi has reportedly been estimated to be a whopping 331 million pounds.
In a world where transfer values are often distorted with Andy Carroll costing 35 million pounds and Gareth Bale 85 million pounds, a company has revealed its results on exactly how big the cheque would have to be to convince Barcelona to sell the Argentine.
According to Metro.co.uk, sports marketing specialists Eurmericas state that Messi`s value is a cool 331 million pounds, which takes into account his value as a footballer, as well as the potential earrings from the lucrative sponsorship deals.
However, the company said that the large price tag has not put off customers with three European clubs, one of which is owned by the government, asking them to carry out a study on Messi, adding that they would be willing to pay the valuation they have landed on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- SCOPE for accountability check of NGOs getting funds from PSUs
- Govt to invest Rs 200 crore on scaling up existing incubators
- MUST WATCH VIDEO FOR ALL CRICKET FANS: When Rahul Dravid found himself stranded against XI South Africans
- Dayashankar row: How sympathising BSP leader Nasimuddin Siddiqui turns into a 'villain' – READ
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik