Messi`s transfer value estimated at whopping 331 mln pounds
London: The transfer value of Barcelona star Lionel Messi has reportedly been estimated to be a whopping 331 million pounds.
In a world where transfer values are often distorted with Andy Carroll costing 35 million pounds and Gareth Bale 85 million pounds, a company has revealed its results on exactly how big the cheque would have to be to convince Barcelona to sell the Argentine.
According to Metro.co.uk, sports marketing specialists Eurmericas state that Messi`s value is a cool 331 million pounds, which takes into account his value as a footballer, as well as the potential earrings from the lucrative sponsorship deals.
However, the company said that the large price tag has not put off customers with three European clubs, one of which is owned by the government, asking them to carry out a study on Messi, adding that they would be willing to pay the valuation they have landed on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- After 22 months, NASA regains contact with sun-watching STEREO-B spacecraft!
- Parents, beware: Your lack of involvement might be making your child obese!
- Finance Minister Arun Jaitley to inaugurate BRICS meet on arbitration
- Raveena Tandon 'honoured' to receive award from Dharmendra
- Earthquake in Delhi is trending – Here's why