Messi to return to Argentina for rehabilitation
Madrid: Barcelona Thursday said Lionel Messi, four-time world player of the year, will soon go back to his home country Argentina for the second phase of recuperation from hamstring injury.
Messi will leave for Argentina Friday, reports Xinhua.
"Once he has finished the first part of his recuperation, Lionel Messi will travel on Friday to Argentina, as had been planned, to begin the second phase under the supervision of the club`s medical services," said a statement on the club`s website.
Messi suffered his third and most serious muscle injury of the season earlier this month in a 4-1 win away against Real Betis. He will be sidelined until the beginning of the New Year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- Turkish PM says first signs in Istanbul attack point to IS
- Flying kisses galore! Ranveer Singh – Deepika Padukone are very much in love – Watch
- Asian markets extend gains on Brexit stimulus bets
- Check rajeduboard.nic.in for RBSE Rajasthan 8th Result 2016: BSER Ajmer 8th Board Result, Rajasthan 8th Class Results 2016
- CCPA to meet today to decide Monsoon Session dates