Mesut Ozil changes agent but keeps it in family
Berlin: Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil has changed his agent but the Germany star has kept it in the family with his brother Mutlu replacing his father Mustafa as his advisor.
The 25-year-old has replaced his father with his sibling as chief executive officer of his agency Ozil Marketing GmbH.
In a statement, Ozil said the change had come after his September transfer from Real Madrid to Arsenal had meant "fundamental changes" in his situation.
His father negotiated his 50 million euros (USD 66 million) transfer to the Gunners and had advised his son since Ozil started his career at Schalke 04 in 2006.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing