Milan confirms talks for sale of Brazil star Silva
Paris : A C Milan has confirmed the club is in negotiations for the sale of star Brazilian defender Thiago Silva.
The Rossoneri`s vice-president Adriano Galliani met with Paris Saint-Germain officials in the French capital on Tuesday where he received a 50-million euro offer for the centre-back, Lancenet reported.
"There has been no agreement yet. We need to take our time but we will know shortly," Galliano said
Silva`s agent Paulo Fernando Tonietto said he was still uncertain about the 27-year-old``s future.
"There are negotiations taking place between Milan and Paris Saint-Germain, but I`m not sure yet if the club is prepared to sell him."
Silva has made 92 first-team appearances for Milan since joining the Italian Serie A club in 2009.
Paris Saint Germain was one of Europe`s top-spending clubs last season, outlaying more than 130 million U.S. dollars on new players.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Discussion over if Pak is in fear of war after India's stringent initiative on Uri terror attack?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray