Milan confirms talks for sale of Brazil star Silva
Paris : A C Milan has confirmed the club is in negotiations for the sale of star Brazilian defender Thiago Silva.
The Rossoneri`s vice-president Adriano Galliani met with Paris Saint-Germain officials in the French capital on Tuesday where he received a 50-million euro offer for the centre-back, Lancenet reported.
"There has been no agreement yet. We need to take our time but we will know shortly," Galliano said
Silva`s agent Paulo Fernando Tonietto said he was still uncertain about the 27-year-old``s future.
"There are negotiations taking place between Milan and Paris Saint-Germain, but I`m not sure yet if the club is prepared to sell him."
Silva has made 92 first-team appearances for Milan since joining the Italian Serie A club in 2009.
Paris Saint Germain was one of Europe`s top-spending clubs last season, outlaying more than 130 million U.S. dollars on new players.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling