Milan expect Beckham back for five months from January
Milan: AC Milan hope David Beckham will return to the club for five months from January despite the anger of LA Galaxy fans, the Italian club`s chief executive Adriano Galliani said.
The midfielder joined Milan on loan last January to stay in the England reckoning and then extended his stay in Italy, missing the start of the US season.
On his return to Los Angeles, he suffered abuse from his own Galaxy crowd and tried to confront angry supporters during the friendly against Milan on Sunday.
"David knows the gates of Milanello (Milan`s training ground) are open for him, his lawyers know that too," Galliani told reporters.
"I hope he returns in January. The most probable scenario is that Beckham comes in January until the end of next season and then returns to America. Before January there is no chance."
Beckham has said he wants to return to Europe, and preferably Milan, for another loan stint to make sure he has a chance of an England squad place for next year`s World Cup in South Africa if they qualify.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intermediate Examination (Arts) Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 2:00 pm
- Class 10th (Matric) Exam Result 2016 will be declared today on 29th May 2016 at 12: 00 pm
- Putin vows Russian retaliation over US missile shield in Europe
- More than 2,000 boat migrants rescued off Italy, 45 dead
- Trump rules out US presidential debate with Sanders