Milner says Balotelli behaved like `over-active 12-year old` at Manchester City
London: James Milner has said his former teammate Mario Balotelli behaved like an over-active 12-year old in the dressing room during his days with Manchester City.
Maverick striker Balotelli was sold to AC Milan for 22million pounds in January after two-and-a-half turbulent years in England.
Milner said he was sad to see Balotelli leave the Premier League champions, but admitted the madcap forward could be hard work at times with his crazy antics.
The England international said he does miss Balotelli, actually, adding he was crazy, he liked to be the centre of attention and it was like having a 12-year-old in the dressing-room at times.
Milner added Balotelli was a good guy, he was harmless and he hopes the Italian does well in Milan, as he has got ability and hopefully he can prove it over in Italy.
Milan further said you would get those days where you`d think `Mario. Not today. Leave it out`, but it was very hard to hate him, despite the crazy things he did.
He added at times Balotelli would step out of line and one of the lads would tell him, adding if he ever did that, it would go off, but half-an-hour later he would come in and apologise.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what