Milos Jojic joins Borussia Dortmund
Berlin: Serbian international Milos Jojic has joined German football club Borussia Dortmund on a four-and-a-half- year deal, the club said on its official home page.
The 21-year-old attacking midfielder, who has just been voted the best player of the first half of the campaign in Serbia`s first division, is said to replace injured Jakub Blaszczykowski, reports Xinhua.
Jojic scored ten goals in 35 appearances for his former side FK Partizan where he has played from 2012. He scored his first goal for Serbia`s national team on his international debut in a friendly against Japan in 2013.
"We are pleased to have signed a versatile midfielder in Milos Jojic who has a lot of potential for development and completes our squad," BVB sporting director Michael Zorc said in a press release.
The new arrival will stay until June 2018 with the Yellow-Blacks.
Juergen Klopp men sit currently in third place of the Bundesliga standings, 14 points adrift of front-runners Bayern Munich.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi addressing rally in Imphal
- Will Shiv Sena join hands with Congress to stop BJP from entering BMC?
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- China 'threatened' by ISRO's record-setting achievement?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'