Milos Jojic joins Borussia Dortmund
Berlin: Serbian international Milos Jojic has joined German football club Borussia Dortmund on a four-and-a-half- year deal, the club said on its official home page.
The 21-year-old attacking midfielder, who has just been voted the best player of the first half of the campaign in Serbia`s first division, is said to replace injured Jakub Blaszczykowski, reports Xinhua.
Jojic scored ten goals in 35 appearances for his former side FK Partizan where he has played from 2012. He scored his first goal for Serbia`s national team on his international debut in a friendly against Japan in 2013.
"We are pleased to have signed a versatile midfielder in Milos Jojic who has a lot of potential for development and completes our squad," BVB sporting director Michael Zorc said in a press release.
The new arrival will stay until June 2018 with the Yellow-Blacks.
Juergen Klopp men sit currently in third place of the Bundesliga standings, 14 points adrift of front-runners Bayern Munich.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will implement 'One Rank, One Pension' without fail: PM Modi
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- President Pranab Mukherjee gives nod to re-promulgation of Land Acquisition Ordinance
- 'Mann Ki Baat': PM Narendra Modi to address nation today, may talk to Army jawans
- PM Modi's 'Mann Ki Baat' 8th edition: As it happened
- IMD predicts thundershowers in Delhi, Punjab and UP between June 1-3
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015