Milos Jojic joins Borussia Dortmund
Berlin: Serbian international Milos Jojic has joined German football club Borussia Dortmund on a four-and-a-half- year deal, the club said on its official home page.
The 21-year-old attacking midfielder, who has just been voted the best player of the first half of the campaign in Serbia`s first division, is said to replace injured Jakub Blaszczykowski, reports Xinhua.
Jojic scored ten goals in 35 appearances for his former side FK Partizan where he has played from 2012. He scored his first goal for Serbia`s national team on his international debut in a friendly against Japan in 2013.
"We are pleased to have signed a versatile midfielder in Milos Jojic who has a lot of potential for development and completes our squad," BVB sporting director Michael Zorc said in a press release.
The new arrival will stay until June 2018 with the Yellow-Blacks.
Juergen Klopp men sit currently in third place of the Bundesliga standings, 14 points adrift of front-runners Bayern Munich.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?