Mohun Bagan to take on Mumbai FC
Kolkata: A depleted Mohun Bagan will take on a spirited Mumbai FC in a must-win match on Saturday to keep their I-League hopes alive.
Sunil Chhetri will be out because of suspension, while Brazilians Jose Barreto and Hudson Lima have been ruled out because of injuries and the team will once again bank on Odafa Okolie.
Syed Rahim Nabi also is a doubtful starter as the Subrata Bhattacharya`s boys will have to earn full points to close the gap against leaders Dempo (40) who are six points ahead.
Mohun Bagan will draw inspiration from their thumping 5-1 win in the first leg.
But on current form, the Mumbai outfit are on a high having beaten Goan heavyweights Churchill Brothers in their last match.
Mumbai FC, assistant manager Henry Picardo said, "We are high on confidence after winning against Churchill Brothers. We will be looking to do well and win this match."
Mumbai FC would miss out on Noel Wilson and Sampath Kuttymani due to injury, but Picardo confirmed that all the four foreigners were available for the clash.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon