Monaco president announces Falcao deal
London: Monaco have confirmed that they have reached a deal to sign Radamel Falcao from Atletico Madrid this summer on a five-year deal.
The Colombian has been in fine form for Diego Simeone`s side, scoring 31 goals in all competitions as the capital club sealed Champions League football and won the Copa del Rey.
He had been widely linked with a move to the Premier League, with Manchester City and Chelsea vying for his signature, but has elected to continue his career in Ligue 1.
"Monaco are happy to announce that they have reached an agreement with Atletico Madrid and the player Radamel Falcao," a club statement read.
"Falcao, 27, has signed for five season. He will be presented to the media and start training with the group at a date to be confirmed by the club."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details