Morocco`s Abourazzouk banned for doping
Geneva: Morocco international striker Hamza Abourazzouk was banned for six months by FIFA for doping.
The 27-year-old Abourazzouk was tested positive for cannabis at a World Cup qualifying match. He had been provisionally suspended from Aug 28.
Abourazzouk, who plays for Raja Casablanca, will miss the Club World Cup which Morocco will host in December.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried at Chandanwadi's Bada Kabristan in Mumbai
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened