Mourinho buoyed by Eto`o`s desire to join Chelsea
London: Jose Mourinho is buoyed after learning that Anzhi Makhachkala striker Samuel Eto`o is keen to join Chelsea.
Reports have suggested the big-spending Russian side are looking to cut costs, with the 32-year-old forward among the players who could be offloaded this summer.
Eto`o claimed he would relish the chance to work with Mourinho once again after winning the Champions League and Serie A under the Portuguese at Inter, while the Chelsea manager refused to rule out a move for the Cameroon international.
"I am always happy that somebody that worked with me previously is happy to be back and work with me again," said Mourinho.
"That is a good feeling that I have, when I read something that Samuel is keen.
"It is fantastic for us, but we are going to see what happens."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you