Mourinho buoyed by Eto`o`s desire to join Chelsea
London: Jose Mourinho is buoyed after learning that Anzhi Makhachkala striker Samuel Eto`o is keen to join Chelsea.
Reports have suggested the big-spending Russian side are looking to cut costs, with the 32-year-old forward among the players who could be offloaded this summer.
Eto`o claimed he would relish the chance to work with Mourinho once again after winning the Champions League and Serie A under the Portuguese at Inter, while the Chelsea manager refused to rule out a move for the Cameroon international.
"I am always happy that somebody that worked with me previously is happy to be back and work with me again," said Mourinho.
"That is a good feeling that I have, when I read something that Samuel is keen.
"It is fantastic for us, but we are going to see what happens."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Zaira Wasim Trolled: Ashamed that she had to apologise, says Gautam Gambhir
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city