Mourinho buoyed by Eto`o`s desire to join Chelsea
London: Jose Mourinho is buoyed after learning that Anzhi Makhachkala striker Samuel Eto`o is keen to join Chelsea.
Reports have suggested the big-spending Russian side are looking to cut costs, with the 32-year-old forward among the players who could be offloaded this summer.
Eto`o claimed he would relish the chance to work with Mourinho once again after winning the Champions League and Serie A under the Portuguese at Inter, while the Chelsea manager refused to rule out a move for the Cameroon international.
"I am always happy that somebody that worked with me previously is happy to be back and work with me again," said Mourinho.
"That is a good feeling that I have, when I read something that Samuel is keen.
"It is fantastic for us, but we are going to see what happens."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Not everything they taught you in science was true - 10 myths debunked in this 3-min VIDEO!
- Home Minister level talks: India, Bangladesh resolve to fight terrorism together
- Ukraine at UN says Putin's Crimea decree 'null and void'
- Evening showers bring Gurugram to a grinding halt
- J&K govt to provide support for smooth functioning of schools