Mourinho couldn`t handle pressure at Madrid: Zidane
London: Zinedine Zidane claimed that Chelsea`s favourite Jose Mourinho could not handle the pressure at Real Madrid following which he would be quitting the club soon.
Real Madrid legend Zidane believes that the pressure at Real Madrid is felt more as compared to other clubs and the expectation is that you win all of the matches and competitions.
Mourinho failed to deal with the high pressure and expectations. He did not win which he admitted himself in a lot of interviews claimed Zidane.
Mourinho still has two games left in charge at Madrid but he has been forced out as a result of dressing room revolt, rifts among star players and an early Champions League exit.
Zidane however believes the coach will return to Chelsea and the disappointment because of failure will not affect his confidence and he will carry with trust in what he does.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered