Mourinho fined 8000 pounds, warned over future conduct over Ramires fiasco
London: Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has reportedly been fined 8000 pounds and warned over his future conduct after he was sent-off in last month`s 1-0 defeat at Aston Villa , when he walked on the pitch to speak to the referee after Ramires was red-carded.
Ramires was shown a straight red card for a two-footed tackle on Villa`s Karim El Ahmadi, an incident that sparked a touchline fracas.
According to the BBC, Mourinho, who is unhappy and frustrated by the fine, is considering an appeal the decision, saying that he did not know why he was sent-off as the referee refused to speak to him, adding that he believes Ramires was pushed by Villa striker Gabriel Agbonlahor, who had been substituted.
The report mentioned that the Portuguese had denied an improper conduct charge when he appeared at a personal hearing and he is expected to wait for the written reasons behind the charge from the Football Association ( FA) before lodging his appeal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism? - Part II
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?