Mourinho makes `kings of penalties` attack on Liverpool`s Luis Suarez
London: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho reportedly made a coded reference to Liverpool striker Luis Suarez, calling the team `kings of penalties.`
Although Suarez wasn`t mentioned by name, there was a clear indication to whom Mourinho had targeted.
According to Daily Star, the Chelsea boss went on with his attack, saying that they had a big opportunity in the second minute of the game when other players with other shirts would go for a penalty and a red card for the keeper.
Rather than defending Samuel Eto`o over the controversial and decisive spot-kick that saw Spurs defender Younes Kaboul dismissed, Mourinho went on the attack.
He said that he didn`t see a video of Eto`o and the penalty, adding that the kings of penalties weren`t in Blues, but somewhere else, pointing to Liverpool`s Uruguayan star.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Delhi government bans Chinese firecrackers for this Diwali