Mourinho says winning PL title for Chelsea would be greatest achievement
London: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has said that winning the Premier League title this season would be his greatest achievement.
According to the Mirror, Mourinho has won plenty of silver ware, yet believes this season`s league crown would top all his previous achievements.
Chelsea are within four points of leaders Arsenal despite another example of `Black November` costing them five points against New bcastle and West Brom, the report said.
Mourinho, of course, was at the helm when the Blues ended their 50-year title drought in 2005, adding a second crown 12 months later, the report added.
Asked if he felt his job was more difficult this time round, Mourinho suggested it was far more complex and even showed a degree of sympathy for friend-turned-foe Andre Villas-Boas, the report further said.
He added that the competition was now different, the teams were different and in his first time, it was just three teams that were fighting for the title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai