Mourinho says winning PL title for Chelsea would be greatest achievement
London: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has said that winning the Premier League title this season would be his greatest achievement.
According to the Mirror, Mourinho has won plenty of silver ware, yet believes this season`s league crown would top all his previous achievements.
Chelsea are within four points of leaders Arsenal despite another example of `Black November` costing them five points against New bcastle and West Brom, the report said.
Mourinho, of course, was at the helm when the Blues ended their 50-year title drought in 2005, adding a second crown 12 months later, the report added.
Asked if he felt his job was more difficult this time round, Mourinho suggested it was far more complex and even showed a degree of sympathy for friend-turned-foe Andre Villas-Boas, the report further said.
He added that the competition was now different, the teams were different and in his first time, it was just three teams that were fighting for the title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- Why did Indrani Mukerjea attempt suicide?
- Dadri lynching: Locals stop Arvind Kejriwal from entering Bisara village
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Muslims banned from Garba in Gujarat's Mandvi; Hindus asked to sprinkle cow urine on themselves