Mourinho says winning PL title for Chelsea would be greatest achievement
London: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has said that winning the Premier League title this season would be his greatest achievement.
According to the Mirror, Mourinho has won plenty of silver ware, yet believes this season`s league crown would top all his previous achievements.
Chelsea are within four points of leaders Arsenal despite another example of `Black November` costing them five points against New bcastle and West Brom, the report said.
Mourinho, of course, was at the helm when the Blues ended their 50-year title drought in 2005, adding a second crown 12 months later, the report added.
Asked if he felt his job was more difficult this time round, Mourinho suggested it was far more complex and even showed a degree of sympathy for friend-turned-foe Andre Villas-Boas, the report further said.
He added that the competition was now different, the teams were different and in his first time, it was just three teams that were fighting for the title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire