Mourinho says winning PL title for Chelsea would be greatest achievement
London: Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has said that winning the Premier League title this season would be his greatest achievement.
According to the Mirror, Mourinho has won plenty of silver ware, yet believes this season`s league crown would top all his previous achievements.
Chelsea are within four points of leaders Arsenal despite another example of `Black November` costing them five points against New bcastle and West Brom, the report said.
Mourinho, of course, was at the helm when the Blues ended their 50-year title drought in 2005, adding a second crown 12 months later, the report added.
Asked if he felt his job was more difficult this time round, Mourinho suggested it was far more complex and even showed a degree of sympathy for friend-turned-foe Andre Villas-Boas, the report further said.
He added that the competition was now different, the teams were different and in his first time, it was just three teams that were fighting for the title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog