Mourinho to reunite with Inter in 2016
Milan: Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti revealed Jose Mourinho had promised to return to manage the Serie A giants in 2016.
Mourinho created history with Inter in 2010 when he steered the team to the `treble` and has always said he could return to San Siro in the future.
"I called Mourinho to wish him the best for his return to Chelsea," Moratti was quoted by La Stampa as saying.
"What did Jose say? He said we`ll meet again at Inter in three years," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- 'Russia killed 28,000 militants in Syria, third of all IS forces'
- Thousands of migrants saved in 23 rescue operations off Libya
- Lashkar-e-Toiba carried out deadly 2007 Samjhauta Express blasts: NIA to submit this US intel report in court
- JeM planning Pathankot-II with support from Pakistan's ISI, IM, conducting recce of Indian cities: Military intel
- Arijit Singh writes open letter to Salman Khan apologising and requesting him to retain ‘Sultan’ song – Here’s why