Mourinho to reunite with Inter in 2016
Milan: Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti revealed Jose Mourinho had promised to return to manage the Serie A giants in 2016.
Mourinho created history with Inter in 2010 when he steered the team to the `treble` and has always said he could return to San Siro in the future.
"I called Mourinho to wish him the best for his return to Chelsea," Moratti was quoted by La Stampa as saying.
"What did Jose say? He said we`ll meet again at Inter in three years," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?