Mourinho to reunite with Inter in 2016
Milan: Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti revealed Jose Mourinho had promised to return to manage the Serie A giants in 2016.
Mourinho created history with Inter in 2010 when he steered the team to the `treble` and has always said he could return to San Siro in the future.
"I called Mourinho to wish him the best for his return to Chelsea," Moratti was quoted by La Stampa as saying.
"What did Jose say? He said we`ll meet again at Inter in three years," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Watch: Sushma Swaraj addresses the UN General Assembly
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price