Mourinho wants Drogba back at Chelsea
London: While former Chelsea player Didier Drogba visited the club`s training ground, new manager Jose Mourinho is hopeful he could have the Ivory Coast player back in his team, after having a private chat with the player earlier this week.
According to the Mirror, Mourinho wants Drogba to make a sensational return to Chelsea, and is keen on approaching his current club Galatasaray for a move.
However, the report said that if the Turkish giants will not let him go or Drogba wants to see out the final year of his contract, then Mourinho would offer him a role at Chelsea in 12 months.
Drogba said that he was also open to coaching the club with owner Roman Abramovich saying that he would welcome the former Marseille man to the club in any capacity.
Last week, Mourinho had revealed that he could use Didier as a profile to persuade youngsters to follow him because the player had followed him from day one, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'