Mourinho's family robbed in London hotel
London: Real Madrid football manager Jose Mourinho`s wife and daughter have been robbed off their valuables during their trip to London.
The burglary took place in the family`s hotel room at the five-star Wyndham Grand Hotel in Chelsea.
According to the report, Mourinho`s daughter had her laptop stolen in the 11 p.m. burglary, for which Scotland Yard officers are carrying out investigations.
A report said Mourinho jetted in to comfort wife Matilde, 47, and daughter Tita, 16, as soon as he was informed about the robbery.
Hotel manager Xavier Montembault said the safety and security of the guests is a priority for them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- Nadda reviews polio immunisation campaign in Telangana
- Infosys employee hacked to death at Chennai suburban railway station
- Now, 'drama company' AAP advised to start comedy show to entertain people
- Tanzania debris to be checked for MH370 link
- MM Khan murder case: AAP must realise it is no longer a 'street organisation', says Kiren Rijiju