Moyes dismisses Wenger`s claim of Van Persie `still being Arsenal man`
London: Manchester United manager David Moyes has said that Robin Van Persie has got all the skills to match Arsenal`s side and that he is very much a Manchester United player because he won the Premier League title there.
According to Goal.com, Moyes pointed out that Van Persie started in England at Arsenal but he won the title at Old Trafford and he thought people in Manchester see him as a Manchester United player.
Van Persie notched 132 goals during his time at the Emirates Stadium, becoming the club`s eighth all-time top scorer and carried his good form to his new club with 30 goals under Sir Alex Ferguson, the report said.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger had admitted he still considers the striker an Arsenal man, but his Red Devils counterpart was quick to remind him of his success at Old Trafford last season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Good news! Dimpy Ganguly welcomes baby Reanna with blizzards of kisses and hugs - See pic
- Harmanpreet Kaur Bhullar becomes first India Women's cricketer to be signed by overseas T20 team
- Indian politicians funded Hillary Clinton for Indo-US civil nuclear deal: Donald Trump
- In two years Tripura-Assam border with Bangladesh to be totally sealed: Secretary BM
- PM Modi to launch Smart City projects in Pune today