Moyes lays hopes on reproducing at least 25% of Fergie`s success
London: David Moyes, the newly appointed Manchester United manager, has said he was hoping to win at least a quarter of Alex Ferguson`s silverware by the time he leaves Old Trafford.
The Sun reports that Moyes is trying his level best working at the football club where Fergie had lifted 38 trophies in 26 years as Manchester United manager.
According to the report, United lost the first match of their Thailand tour 1-0 to the Singha All Star XI in Bangkok on Saturday.
Moyes said that this was only the start of the journey for this season and he hoped to be lifting a trophy again at the end of it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- AgustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: Fundamental question is 'who took the bribe', stresses Manohar Parrikar
- Kanhaiya Kumar is in Patna - know why
- WATCH: RPS vs GL - When Dwayne Bravo tried to 'intimidate' Mahendra Singh Dhoni during Match 25
- Fourteen killed in Nairobi floods and building collapse
- UN says North Korea accusations vs US troops 'unsubstantiated'