Moyes lays hopes on reproducing at least 25% of Fergie`s success
London: David Moyes, the newly appointed Manchester United manager, has said he was hoping to win at least a quarter of Alex Ferguson`s silverware by the time he leaves Old Trafford.
The Sun reports that Moyes is trying his level best working at the football club where Fergie had lifted 38 trophies in 26 years as Manchester United manager.
According to the report, United lost the first match of their Thailand tour 1-0 to the Singha All Star XI in Bangkok on Saturday.
Moyes said that this was only the start of the journey for this season and he hoped to be lifting a trophy again at the end of it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH