Moyes to ask Rooney for commitment or give go ahead for his exit
London: David Moyes, the new boss of Manchester United will reportedly ask key striker to commit to Old Trafford, and if a hundred percent commitment is not forthcoming, may give a go ahead for the latter`s exit.
The new boss does not want any uncertainty of slideshow as he takes on the huge job of succeeding Alex Ferguson.
Moyes had given Rooney his full debut at Everton as a 16-year-old. Moyes has had differences with the player in the past, but they have since made up.
Moyes will be deciding whether to spend the 25 million pounds the club will get for Rooney on someone else.
Rooney had asked for a transfer in October after which he was left out of Ferguson`s final two squads.
He has two years left on his contract, but the club has not indicated that it will provide him with a new one.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- DNA: Dr Subhash Chandra show on importance of 'Social media networking'