Moyes `well into planning` to start Man Utd rebuilding job post season end
Johannesburg: Manchester United boss David Moyes has reportedly revealed that he is already `well into planning` regarding new recruits for the fallen champions after the current season ends.
Moyes, who is nearing the end of his difficult first season in charge of United, said that he is well into planning with his thoughts and ideas getting ready for next year.
The Scott said that United`s rebuilding would start after the season end before anything else takes place, but added that they have got to look to do one or two things, Sport24 reported.
However, Moyes said that the rebuilding would be difficult as players would be going away for the FIFA World Cup in Brazil this summer, which may not make it quite as easy.
Moyes said that ideally, all the clubs would likely get their work done early, adding that United cannot guarantee the rebuilding getting done early but they would try to make it happen.
Despite United likely absence in Champions League football would mean a huge blow to the club`s finances, Moyes will not be short of funds to invest as club owners the Glazers are believed to be prepared to make 100 million available for the manager to reconstruct the squad, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?