My future is in the hands of God: Hulk
Porto: Porto striker Hulk has conceded that he is still in doubt about his future at the Estadio do Dragao.
The Brazil international has heavily been linked with Chelsea in recent weeks, with the player`s agent admitting on several occasions that he would be open to a change of scenery.
Earlier in the week, Hulk`s representative stated that Porto are determined to hold on to the player, but the 25-year-old is still unsure about his future at the club.
"My future is in the hands of God," Hulk told reporters at Brazil`s training camp in London. "When it comes to transfers, I leave everything with my agent.
"I am focused on the national team."
Looking ahead to the Olympic Games, Hulk stated that he is determined to help the Selecao win their first-ever gold medal in the football tournament.
"Who would not like to be a champion? We know about Brazil`s history, that would be something unprecedented," he affirmed.
"We have a group of players who are very united. We will not waver, we are all very focused."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'