My relationship with Casillas has changed: Arbeloa
Madrid: Real Madrid and Spain defender Alvaro Arbeloa has admitted that his relationship with club and international captain Iker Casillas has become strained.
The 30-year-old was one of Jose Mourinho`s fiercest allies in the Blancos dressing room, while the Portuguese coach had a well-publicised row with the legendary goalkeeper.
And Arbeloa insists that he and his skipper will get over their problems in time but claims the former Inter coach cannot be blamed for anything.
"It is clear. Maybe Casillas and I no longer have the unity we used to have but it is still a professional relationship," he told Cope.
"Someday, it will get better with Casillas. We`ll get together and say what we have to say to each other face to face.
"The problems between two people are between two people - not with a third. It seems sacrilege to speak well of Mourinho, but I do it from having worked of him every day.
"The Real Madrid dressing room cannot be a nursery."
Paris Saint-Germain boss Carlo Ancelotti has been strongly linked with a move to replace Mourinho and Arbeloa has been impressed with the Italian`s career to date.
The defender added: "Carlo Ancelotti has done well with every club at which he has been. If he comes, I`d be delighted of course."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL