Napoli in bid for Brazilian goalkeeper Rafael
Rio de Janeiro: Napoli is preparing a move to sign Brazilian goalkeeper Rafael during the European summer transfer window.
But the club faces stiff competition from Italian Serie A rivals Inter Milan and Roma, reports Xinhua.
Brazilian side Santos is said to have placed a five million euro price tag on the 23-year-old, who has been in impressive form this season after an injury-hit 2012.
Rafael has won three international caps for Brazil and was a member of Mano Menezes` Olympic team that won the silver medal at London last year.
Napoli currently has three goalkeepers in their squad: Morgan de Sanctis, Antonio Rosati and Roberto Colombo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Premier League, Match 27: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore - Preview
- NEET first phase will be held on May 1; Supreme Court declines Centre's plea, says let the exams go on
- CBSE challenges Kerala HC order allowing Hijab in exam hall for AIPMT 2016
- Now, BJP leader Prem Prakash Pandey wastes gallons of water on daughter's wedding in Chhattisgarh
- Peppermint tea boosts memory in adults!