Napoli in bid for Brazilian goalkeeper Rafael
Rio de Janeiro: Napoli is preparing a move to sign Brazilian goalkeeper Rafael during the European summer transfer window.
But the club faces stiff competition from Italian Serie A rivals Inter Milan and Roma, reports Xinhua.
Brazilian side Santos is said to have placed a five million euro price tag on the 23-year-old, who has been in impressive form this season after an injury-hit 2012.
Rafael has won three international caps for Brazil and was a member of Mano Menezes` Olympic team that won the silver medal at London last year.
Napoli currently has three goalkeepers in their squad: Morgan de Sanctis, Antonio Rosati and Roberto Colombo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden