'Negative' David Moyes facing claims of bust-up with United legend, Ryan Giggs
London: Manchester United boss David Moyes is speculated to have clashed with club legend Ryan Giggs over the winger`s perceived ` negative training methods`.
The Scot, who is struggling to save his job following United`s disastrous first season in charge at the club, had made the veteran midfielder an assistant coach when he succeeded Sir Alex Ferguson .
According to the Mirror, Moyes is said to have claimed that the training methods, which Giggs uses, did not fit with the club`s attacking `ethos` and `heritage`.
However, Giggs, who has played 960 games since making his debut for the club 23 year ago, is reportedly angry at the suggestion that he has been at odds with the manager during the club`s recent poor show.
Although Giggs is the club`s record appearance holder, but this season he has made just 12 appearances for United, the report added.
A United source said that Giggs was livid at the claims and has described the suggestion of a fall-out with Moyes as `total and utter rubbish`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Lalu Prasad Yadav challenges Narendra Modi over 'shaitan' comment, demands PM's apology
- Ghulam Ali concert row: Subramanian Swamy hits back at Shiv Sena's critics
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA