Negredo predicts Messi transfer to PL `could be just two years away`
London: Manchester City star Alvaro Negredo has said that the Premier League is so passionate and intense that Argentine wizard Lionel Messi could be tempted to come and play there.
According to the Mirror, Negredo believes Messi could be playing in the Premier League within the next two years.
He said that he could see someone like Messi come to England and follow players like David Silva, Juan Mata, Santi Cazorla, David de Gea and himself, adding that he could play well in any league of the world.
Negredo added that the Premier League is the best place to be for the world`s top stars, adding that maybe in two or five years, Messi would get bored with La Liga, want a change and come to England.
Only City or Chelsea could realistically sign Messi, with estimates of a four-year deal costing a mind-blowing 230million pounds, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Sunil Grover responds to Kapil Sharma’s ‘sorry’ tweet, says ‘don’t act like a God’
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what