Neuer refuses to rule out future move abroad
Germany: The goalkeeper has insisted he is not thinking about a transfer for now, but has hinted he could be on the move at a latter stage in his career.
Manuel Neuer says he is happy with life at Bayern Munich but has refused to rule out a future move abroad.
The Germany international joined Bayern from Schalke in the summer of 2011 and believes he made the right choice to make the switch to the Bundesliga champions.
However, he has admitted he could be on the move in the future if he ever feels that he needs a new challenge.
"Winning the treble was confirmation for me that joining Bayern rather than moving abroad was the right decision," the shot-stopper said.
"I am not thinking about a possible future after Bayern at the moment. I have never experienced a team where the players have such a high level of respect toward each other and I am very happy to be part of this team.
"But I obviously don`t know what will happen in the future. Things can go pretty quick in football. I can all of a sudden reach the moment where I need a new challenge ..."
The 27-year-old has a contract with Bayern until the summer of 2016.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- WATCH: From US-made bomb making tools to Quran; here's all unearthed from ISIS secret tunnels