'New manager at Chelsea will go through hell'
Zeenews Sports Bureau
London: Former Chelsea chief Luiz Felipe Scolari has warned that whoever succeeds Andre Villas-Boas will have to go through ‘hell’.
“It will be hell for whoever succeeds him. The move to sack Villas-Boas is strange, but not so strange to me because of what I went through there. Some things are known, like the relations with the owner and his relationship with some of the players.” he was quoted by Daily Mail as saying.
He opines that the new coach will have to bring eight new players to make any positive impact on the club’s fortunes.
“Villas-Boas is a champion and will continue to be. He needed to replace at least seven or eight players, even since I was there, but he failed.” he said.
Since Villas-Boas was sacked, speculations are rife as to who will replace the Portuguese at Stamford Bordge. A number of names have cropped up including the like of Pep Guardiola, Joachim Loew, Rafael Benitez and even Jose Mourinho.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’