Neymar fit for Atletico showdown
Barcelona forward Neymar looks set to be fit for Saturday`s top of the table clash with Atletico Madrid after training with the rest of the squad on Thursday.
The Brazilian had been forced to pull out of Wednesday`s 4-0 win over Getafe in the Copa del Rey due to a bout of gastroenteritis.
Victory over Getafe was most notable for the goalscoring return of Lionel Messi as the Argentine struck twice in his 30 minute cameo appearance as a substitute after nearly two months out with a hamstring injury.
The return of Messi and Neymar leaves Barca boss Gerardo Martino with an interesting dilemma over who starts up front ahead of the crucial visit to the Vicente Calderon.
Pedro Rodriguez and Alexis Sanchez have been in fine scoring form in the wide areas, whilst Fabregas also scored twice from Messi`s favourite false nine position against Getafe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- PM Modi condoles APJ Abdul Kalam's death
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB