Neymar fit for Atletico showdown
Barcelona forward Neymar looks set to be fit for Saturday`s top of the table clash with Atletico Madrid after training with the rest of the squad on Thursday.
The Brazilian had been forced to pull out of Wednesday`s 4-0 win over Getafe in the Copa del Rey due to a bout of gastroenteritis.
Victory over Getafe was most notable for the goalscoring return of Lionel Messi as the Argentine struck twice in his 30 minute cameo appearance as a substitute after nearly two months out with a hamstring injury.
The return of Messi and Neymar leaves Barca boss Gerardo Martino with an interesting dilemma over who starts up front ahead of the crucial visit to the Vicente Calderon.
Pedro Rodriguez and Alexis Sanchez have been in fine scoring form in the wide areas, whilst Fabregas also scored twice from Messi`s favourite false nine position against Getafe.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'