Neymar pure class: Iniesta
Fortaleza (Brazil): Spain`s Andres Iniesta has told Brazil striker Neymar that he will be made to feel instantly welcome at his new club Barcelona.
Speaking on the eve of Spain`s final Confederations Cup Group B match against Nigeria here Sunday, Iniesta did not hide his enthusiasm at the prospect of playing alongside the 21-year-old.
"Neymar is pure talent and has brutal quality. We`ll try to make him feel as good as possible as quickly as possible," Iniesta said.
Iniesta insisted that the former Santos starl would have no problem playing with Lionel Messi.
"He`s a great signing. He`s very young. I can`t see anything complicated with Neymar and Messi."
Neymar, who signed with the Catalan club last month for 57 million euros, is not expected to begin training with his new teammates until mid-July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you