Neymar pure class: Iniesta
Fortaleza (Brazil): Spain`s Andres Iniesta has told Brazil striker Neymar that he will be made to feel instantly welcome at his new club Barcelona.
Speaking on the eve of Spain`s final Confederations Cup Group B match against Nigeria here Sunday, Iniesta did not hide his enthusiasm at the prospect of playing alongside the 21-year-old.
"Neymar is pure talent and has brutal quality. We`ll try to make him feel as good as possible as quickly as possible," Iniesta said.
Iniesta insisted that the former Santos starl would have no problem playing with Lionel Messi.
"He`s a great signing. He`s very young. I can`t see anything complicated with Neymar and Messi."
Neymar, who signed with the Catalan club last month for 57 million euros, is not expected to begin training with his new teammates until mid-July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- Sushma Swaraj calls on Myanmar President
- HEINOUS! Woman set on fire in Delhi for allegedly rejecting marriage proposal
- Expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa says she will not resign from Rajya Sabha
- New research identifies role of mood in making decisions
- Teachers tend to favour middle-class students: Study