Neymar pure class: Iniesta
Fortaleza (Brazil): Spain`s Andres Iniesta has told Brazil striker Neymar that he will be made to feel instantly welcome at his new club Barcelona.
Speaking on the eve of Spain`s final Confederations Cup Group B match against Nigeria here Sunday, Iniesta did not hide his enthusiasm at the prospect of playing alongside the 21-year-old.
"Neymar is pure talent and has brutal quality. We`ll try to make him feel as good as possible as quickly as possible," Iniesta said.
Iniesta insisted that the former Santos starl would have no problem playing with Lionel Messi.
"He`s a great signing. He`s very young. I can`t see anything complicated with Neymar and Messi."
Neymar, who signed with the Catalan club last month for 57 million euros, is not expected to begin training with his new teammates until mid-July.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Muslim personal law can't be subjected to scrutiny by Supreme Court: Jamiat-Ulama-i-Hind
- IPL 2016 auction - As it happened...
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India