Neymar refuses to rule out summer move
Santos: Brazil star Neymar has fuelled speculation regarding a potential move away from Santos this summer after failing to pledge his future to the club.
The 21-year-old is one of the most sought-after talents in world football and has reportedly courted the interest of European giants Bayern Munich and Barcelona, the latter of which are believed to be front-runners to land the star.
And speaking to Lance, the striker did little to stem the tide of transfer speculation: "It is the talk of those who do not know my life. I have already said, if the time feels right, the best, then why not? It`s my thing folks, no one else is a part of it."
The youngster also refuted claims made by Barcelona`s Dani Alves that an agreement had been reached between Santos and the Catalan giants to secure the services of Neymar.
He added: "And if I say that Messi is coming to Santos? He`s a great friend and I appreciate what Daniel says, but I`m happy here at Santos for the moment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’