Neymar refuses to rule out summer move

Last Updated: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - 08:35

Santos: Brazil star Neymar has fuelled speculation regarding a potential move away from Santos this summer after failing to pledge his future to the club.

The 21-year-old is one of the most sought-after talents in world football and has reportedly courted the interest of European giants Bayern Munich and Barcelona, the latter of which are believed to be front-runners to land the star.

And speaking to Lance, the striker did little to stem the tide of transfer speculation: "It is the talk of those who do not know my life. I have already said, if the time feels right, the best, then why not? It`s my thing folks, no one else is a part of it."

The youngster also refuted claims made by Barcelona`s Dani Alves that an agreement had been reached between Santos and the Catalan giants to secure the services of Neymar.

He added: "And if I say that Messi is coming to Santos? He`s a great friend and I appreciate what Daniel says, but I`m happy here at Santos for the moment."

Goal.com



First Published: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 - 08:38

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus