Neymar refuses to rule out summer move
Santos: Brazil star Neymar has fuelled speculation regarding a potential move away from Santos this summer after failing to pledge his future to the club.
The 21-year-old is one of the most sought-after talents in world football and has reportedly courted the interest of European giants Bayern Munich and Barcelona, the latter of which are believed to be front-runners to land the star.
And speaking to Lance, the striker did little to stem the tide of transfer speculation: "It is the talk of those who do not know my life. I have already said, if the time feels right, the best, then why not? It`s my thing folks, no one else is a part of it."
The youngster also refuted claims made by Barcelona`s Dani Alves that an agreement had been reached between Santos and the Catalan giants to secure the services of Neymar.
He added: "And if I say that Messi is coming to Santos? He`s a great friend and I appreciate what Daniel says, but I`m happy here at Santos for the moment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President's Rule to continue in Uttarakhand, next hearing in SC on May 3
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part II
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part III
- Panel discussion on AgustaWestland chopper scam and Sonia Gandhi's role - Part IV
- Watch: Akshay Kumar's impressive martial arts session with IPS officers!
- Vinod Kambli defends Salman Khan, advises Gautam Gambhir not to 'become so gam'
- Philippines` Aquino vows to `neutralise` Abu Sayyaf kidnappers
- JEE Main Result 2016 declared; check on cbseresults.nic.in, jeemain.nic.in
- Archery World Cup: Deepika Kumari equals world record in recurve event