Neymar refuses to rule out summer move
Santos: Brazil star Neymar has fuelled speculation regarding a potential move away from Santos this summer after failing to pledge his future to the club.
The 21-year-old is one of the most sought-after talents in world football and has reportedly courted the interest of European giants Bayern Munich and Barcelona, the latter of which are believed to be front-runners to land the star.
And speaking to Lance, the striker did little to stem the tide of transfer speculation: "It is the talk of those who do not know my life. I have already said, if the time feels right, the best, then why not? It`s my thing folks, no one else is a part of it."
The youngster also refuted claims made by Barcelona`s Dani Alves that an agreement had been reached between Santos and the Catalan giants to secure the services of Neymar.
He added: "And if I say that Messi is coming to Santos? He`s a great friend and I appreciate what Daniel says, but I`m happy here at Santos for the moment."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli