Neymar to decide between Barcelona and Real Madrid
Brazil: The attacker has described "the happiest day of my life" after Santos accepted bids on Friday, believed to be from Barcelona and Liga rivals Real Madrid.
Neymar has revealed he will take time to choose his next club after Santos accepted bids for the forward on Friday.
The Brazil international, 21, has been subject to intense interest from Barcelona in recent weeks, and it is widely believed that both the Blaugrana and Real Madrid are behind the offers for the starlet.
And Neymar - who described learning that the bids had been accepted as "the happiest moment of my life" - insists he will take his time over the decision of where he will play his trade.
"It’s an honour, this is the happiest moment of my life and I am going to give a lot of thought to the two offers," said Neymar.
"I’m going to make this decision with my family, there’s no rush. I could make my decision in five minutes, half an hour or three days. My family will help decide what`s best for me."
Neymar has long courted interest from a plethora of European giants, with Bayern Munich and Chelsea having both been linked with the player in the past along with the Spanish duo.
The Selecao starlet was named in the longlist for the 2013 Ballon d`Or which was ultimately won by Lionel Messi ahead of his Barca team-mate Andres Iniesta and Madrid forward Cristiano Ronaldo.
Neymar is also part of Luiz Felipe Scolari`s squad for the up-coming Confederations Cup, which kicks off in Brazil in June.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details