Neymar to make Barca debut against Santos
Rio de Janeiro: Barcelona will play two friendlies against Brazilian outfit Santos as part of its deal to secure Neymar.
The first match is earmarked for the Camp Nou in August in what is likely to be Neymar`s debut for the Catalan club.
The return fixture will be played in Brazil at a date that is yet to be agreed.
It is understood the exhibition matches were a key bargaining tool used by Santos in negotiations over the 21-year-old.
Neymar was officially unveiled as a Barcelona player Monday in front of 56,500 fans at the Camp Nou.
Barcelona revealed it had paid 57 million euros for the striker, who will return to Brazil Tuesday to prepare for the national team`s international friendly match against France in Porto Alegre Sunday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister