No deal with Thohir, says Morrati

Last Updated: Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 14:43

Milan: Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has conceded he is now negotiating with Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir about a possible takeover of the Italian Serie A football club, but insisted no deal has been done yet.

Thohir is now in Italy for talks with Moratti, and the Inter chief said they could go on for some days, reports Xinhua.

"Thohir talks about respect? Well I`m glad about that," he said. "It`s a very important message, without a doubt."

"Will the deal be done in a few days? No, I don`t think so. Now is not the time to set a deadline," he said.

Last week, Moratti denied the media reports about his dealing with Thohir saying no meeting had been scheduled.

IANS



First Published: Saturday, July 27, 2013 - 14:43

More from zeenews

 
comments powered by Disqus