No deal with Thohir, says Morrati
Milan: Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti has conceded he is now negotiating with Indonesian businessman Erick Thohir about a possible takeover of the Italian Serie A football club, but insisted no deal has been done yet.
Thohir is now in Italy for talks with Moratti, and the Inter chief said they could go on for some days, reports Xinhua.
"Thohir talks about respect? Well I`m glad about that," he said. "It`s a very important message, without a doubt."
"Will the deal be done in a few days? No, I don`t think so. Now is not the time to set a deadline," he said.
Last week, Moratti denied the media reports about his dealing with Thohir saying no meeting had been scheduled.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'