No match-fixing in World Cup qualifiers: FIFA
Geneva: Football`s world governing body FIFA said no match-fixing was found in the 2014 World Cup qualifiers, with more than 500 matches played so far.
FIFA security director Ralf Mutschke said up to now "we don`t have any leads that any match has been thrown" and they are "confident that nothing will happen through the qualification".
The full program of about 820 preliminary matches ends in November.
Earlier, FIFA reached an agreement with South African officials on how to complete the investigation into the 2010 World Cup hosts alleged manipulation in warm-up matches ahead of the tournament.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!