Norwegian Elyounoussi joins Hoffenheim
Berlin: Norwegian international of Moroccan descent Tarik Elyounoussi has moved from Rosenborg to Hoffenheim until 2017.
The striker has scored 49 goals in 149 appearances in Norway since 2005. In 2013, he scored 12 goals in 22 games to lead the list of goal scorers in the Norwegian professional league, the Tippeligaen, reports Xinhua.
The 25-year-old arrival is, since 2008, part of the Norway national football team and scored six goals in 21 caps.
"Tarik is technically gifted and offensively versatile. He fits in our style of play and we are glad that we were able to get him interested in Hoffenheim," Hoffenheim`s director of professional football Alexander Rosen said on Monday.
Hoffenheim secured another season in German Bundesliga following two relegation playoff matches against Kaiserslautern.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference