Norwegian Elyounoussi joins Hoffenheim
Berlin: Norwegian international of Moroccan descent Tarik Elyounoussi has moved from Rosenborg to Hoffenheim until 2017.
The striker has scored 49 goals in 149 appearances in Norway since 2005. In 2013, he scored 12 goals in 22 games to lead the list of goal scorers in the Norwegian professional league, the Tippeligaen, reports Xinhua.
The 25-year-old arrival is, since 2008, part of the Norway national football team and scored six goals in 21 caps.
"Tarik is technically gifted and offensively versatile. He fits in our style of play and we are glad that we were able to get him interested in Hoffenheim," Hoffenheim`s director of professional football Alexander Rosen said on Monday.
Hoffenheim secured another season in German Bundesliga following two relegation playoff matches against Kaiserslautern.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000