Norwegian Elyounoussi joins Hoffenheim
Berlin: Norwegian international of Moroccan descent Tarik Elyounoussi has moved from Rosenborg to Hoffenheim until 2017.
The striker has scored 49 goals in 149 appearances in Norway since 2005. In 2013, he scored 12 goals in 22 games to lead the list of goal scorers in the Norwegian professional league, the Tippeligaen, reports Xinhua.
The 25-year-old arrival is, since 2008, part of the Norway national football team and scored six goals in 21 caps.
"Tarik is technically gifted and offensively versatile. He fits in our style of play and we are glad that we were able to get him interested in Hoffenheim," Hoffenheim`s director of professional football Alexander Rosen said on Monday.
Hoffenheim secured another season in German Bundesliga following two relegation playoff matches against Kaiserslautern.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan