Not ready for new contract talks: Wayne Rooney
London: English footballer Wayne Rooney has reportedly rejected Manchester United`s latest attempts to open talks over a new contract .
The striker has been refusing to even open dialogue about a new deal, with the England international`s existing terms set to expire at the end of next season, Metro.co.uk reports.
The 28-year-old and his camp are speculated to weigh up further interest before entering bargaining discussions with United, which is hoping to offer him a four-year deal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- It's time for Muslims to rise and protest against some Hindutva forces: Azam Khan
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi