Not ready for new contract talks: Wayne Rooney
London: English footballer Wayne Rooney has reportedly rejected Manchester United`s latest attempts to open talks over a new contract .
The striker has been refusing to even open dialogue about a new deal, with the England international`s existing terms set to expire at the end of next season, Metro.co.uk reports.
The 28-year-old and his camp are speculated to weigh up further interest before entering bargaining discussions with United, which is hoping to offer him a four-year deal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!