Not ready for new contract talks: Wayne Rooney
London: English footballer Wayne Rooney has reportedly rejected Manchester United`s latest attempts to open talks over a new contract .
The striker has been refusing to even open dialogue about a new deal, with the England international`s existing terms set to expire at the end of next season, Metro.co.uk reports.
The 28-year-old and his camp are speculated to weigh up further interest before entering bargaining discussions with United, which is hoping to offer him a four-year deal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days