Now, Arsenal`s Nicklas Bendtner says he`s not `best footballer in world`
London: Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has said he does not believe that he is the best footballer in the world after reportedly claiming to be the best shortly after his club debut in 2004.
However, following his erratic years since, the Dane claimed that he was misunderstood and insisted that he is a changed man, saying that he had said that he thought that any footballer would want to be the best.
According to Metro.co.uk, Bendtner said that he felt that the line he had said was a normal statement, which was changed drastically by the media.
Bendtner was widely expected to leave Arsenal over the summer but eventually stayed - and is now considered part of Arsene Wenger `s plans this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'