Now, Arsenal`s Nicklas Bendtner says he`s not `best footballer in world`
London: Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has said he does not believe that he is the best footballer in the world after reportedly claiming to be the best shortly after his club debut in 2004.
However, following his erratic years since, the Dane claimed that he was misunderstood and insisted that he is a changed man, saying that he had said that he thought that any footballer would want to be the best.
According to Metro.co.uk, Bendtner said that he felt that the line he had said was a normal statement, which was changed drastically by the media.
Bendtner was widely expected to leave Arsenal over the summer but eventually stayed - and is now considered part of Arsene Wenger `s plans this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video