Now, Arsenal`s Nicklas Bendtner says he`s not `best footballer in world`
London: Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has said he does not believe that he is the best footballer in the world after reportedly claiming to be the best shortly after his club debut in 2004.
However, following his erratic years since, the Dane claimed that he was misunderstood and insisted that he is a changed man, saying that he had said that he thought that any footballer would want to be the best.
According to Metro.co.uk, Bendtner said that he felt that the line he had said was a normal statement, which was changed drastically by the media.
Bendtner was widely expected to leave Arsenal over the summer but eventually stayed - and is now considered part of Arsene Wenger `s plans this season, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje