Paraguayan international Salvador Cabanas shot in the head
Mexico: According to several reports from Mexico, Paraguayan international Salvador Cabanas has been shot in the head after visiting a bar in Mexico City with some of his friends and relatives.
The incident reportedly took place at 5.30 PM local time. Cabanas got involved in a bar-fight which eventually culminated in a shoot-out in the bathroom area of the bar.
The 29-year-old was immediately rushed to a Los Angeles hospital by ambulance. It`s not yet known how serious the injuries are, but the report suggests that Cabanas`condition is critical and that the Paraguay star is fighting for his life.
According to official information from the attorney general of Mexico City, Miguel Angel Mancera, two people arrested were arrested after the shooting.
Cabanas currently plies his trade at Mexican outfit America and is an integral part of Paraguay`s national side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged