Paraguayan international Salvador Cabanas shot in the head
Mexico: According to several reports from Mexico, Paraguayan international Salvador Cabanas has been shot in the head after visiting a bar in Mexico City with some of his friends and relatives.
The incident reportedly took place at 5.30 PM local time. Cabanas got involved in a bar-fight which eventually culminated in a shoot-out in the bathroom area of the bar.
The 29-year-old was immediately rushed to a Los Angeles hospital by ambulance. It`s not yet known how serious the injuries are, but the report suggests that Cabanas`condition is critical and that the Paraguay star is fighting for his life.
According to official information from the attorney general of Mexico City, Miguel Angel Mancera, two people arrested were arrested after the shooting.
Cabanas currently plies his trade at Mexican outfit America and is an integral part of Paraguay`s national side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional