Paraguayan international Salvador Cabanas shot in the head
Mexico: According to several reports from Mexico, Paraguayan international Salvador Cabanas has been shot in the head after visiting a bar in Mexico City with some of his friends and relatives.
The incident reportedly took place at 5.30 PM local time. Cabanas got involved in a bar-fight which eventually culminated in a shoot-out in the bathroom area of the bar.
The 29-year-old was immediately rushed to a Los Angeles hospital by ambulance. It`s not yet known how serious the injuries are, but the report suggests that Cabanas`condition is critical and that the Paraguay star is fighting for his life.
According to official information from the attorney general of Mexico City, Miguel Angel Mancera, two people arrested were arrested after the shooting.
Cabanas currently plies his trade at Mexican outfit America and is an integral part of Paraguay`s national side.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY