Paris Saint-Germain move possible in the future: Jose Mourinho
Madrid: Jose Mourinho does not rule out a move to Paris Saint-Germain in the future and admits that he is excited by the long-term plan at the Parc des Princes.
The Portuguese coach has a reputation for winning titles in different countries and the prospect of leading another European side to success is one that strongly appeals to him.
Speaking to BeIn Sport, Mourinho said: "Being a champion in another country is a motivation for me."
"This would be the fifth. I say why not?"
Mourinho is renowned for achieving a winning formula at the clubs he has coached as he has demonstrated at Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid.
But although the 49-year-old is a big fan of PSG`s ambitious plans, he views a potential switch to the Parisian club as unlikely at the moment.
"The project [of PSG] is very big and organised, with Leonardo and Carlo Ancelotti who are doing a good job.
"I don`t think they need another coach," he explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US