Paris Saint-Germain move possible in the future: Jose Mourinho
Madrid: Jose Mourinho does not rule out a move to Paris Saint-Germain in the future and admits that he is excited by the long-term plan at the Parc des Princes.
The Portuguese coach has a reputation for winning titles in different countries and the prospect of leading another European side to success is one that strongly appeals to him.
Speaking to BeIn Sport, Mourinho said: "Being a champion in another country is a motivation for me."
"This would be the fifth. I say why not?"
Mourinho is renowned for achieving a winning formula at the clubs he has coached as he has demonstrated at Porto, Chelsea, Inter Milan and Real Madrid.
But although the 49-year-old is a big fan of PSG`s ambitious plans, he views a potential switch to the Parisian club as unlikely at the moment.
"The project [of PSG] is very big and organised, with Leonardo and Carlo Ancelotti who are doing a good job.
"I don`t think they need another coach," he explained.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Jasprit Bumrah jumps to career best No. 2 spot in ICC T20I Rankings
- Water tanker scam: ACB summons Delhi Water Minister Kapil Mishra for questioning
- Now recharge your body and phone with KFC's 'Watt a Box' meal!- Watch
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid