Parma sign Molinaro from Stuttgart: Official
Italian left-back Cristian Molinaro returned to Serie A on Thursday after signing for Parma from German side Stuttgart, the Italian club announced.
No financial details of the deal were revealed by either club, Parma simply stating they had made the deal `permanent`.
"Parma has signed defender Cristian Molinaro from Stuttgart on a permanent basis," the club said in a statement.
"After four years in Germany, the player returns to Italy where he played for Salernitana, Siena and Juventus."
Molinaro, 30, has also played a handful of games for Italy following his first call-up by current coach Cesare Prandelli.
He joined Stuttgart, initially on loan, from Juventus in January 2010. The German side signed him on a permanent deal, until June 2014, in the summer of 2010.
Parma, who have never won Serie A but boast two UEFA Cup trophies and a UEFA Cup winners` Cup, currently sit seventh in Serie A one point off the first qualifying place for the Europa League.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian man hacks Dawood Ibrahim's call details, plans to give many secret details to PM Modi
- Drop everything, Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' teaser is here!
- IN PICS: Kanhaiya Kumar's supporters brutally thrash this man in Patna - Know why
- Good news! India win one silver, two bronze in Archery World Cup
- Yuvraj Singh drops big hint about film on his life – Here's what the star batsman said...